Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Caught in a Lie

I totally just caught my husband in a lie! And my stomach feels sick! It is not a big lie and actually, it doesn't really matter what he lied about. The thing is that he lied! He doesn't tell the whopper kind of lies, just the little white lies. I have called him on it a couple of times, not really lieing I guess, just stretching the truth. He is taking a client out and I heard him on the phone with them earlier and he said that they would meet up at the church and follow each other from there to go look at some houses. He just left and I asked him what car he was taking, he said the van because they were bringing their kid and they were going to just put him in the booster and go from there. I have been thinking about this moment from when I overheard him earlier. I wanted to know what he was going to do. The lie itself isn't the issue. I don't like the lack of integrity, and if he can lie about something as stupid as which car he is taking, what else can he lie about? I don't care if he takes the van really, but don't lie to me, tell me the truth. I feel like I need to address it when he comes home, but I don't know how!

Yuck, that is how I feel right now. Actually, the whole thing makes me want to cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment